Kettlebell or girya is a traditional Russian cast iron weight that looks like a cannonball with a handle. It is the ultimate tool for extreme all-around fitness.
The kettlebell first appeared in a Russian dictionary in 1704 (Cherkikh, 1994). So popular were kettlebells in Tsarist Russia that any strongman or weightlifter was referred to as a girevik, or a kettlebell.
Our program has three unique classes
Why train with kettlebells?
They deliver extreme all-around fitness. No other single exercise equipment does it better. Here is a short list of hardware the Russian kettlebell replaces:
- Belts for weighted pull-ups and dips
- Thick bars
- Medicine balls
- Grip devices
- Cardio equipment
What are the benefits of kettlebell training?
- Develops all-purpose strength-to easily handle the toughest and most unexpected demand
- Amps resilience-to repel the hardest hits
- Maximizes staying power-because the last round decides all
- Blends strength with flexibility-because strength that fails to reach its target is important
- Strips away the fat-without dieting and aerobics
- Forges a fighters physique-the form follows the function
- Makes strong anywhere, anytime-an extreme hand held gym